Hibiscus (Roselle) Organic 60 Units
Roselle, also known as hibiscus, has a long tradition of use as a health-supporting tea and food ingredient, and is well known and widely used around the planet to fight cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and inflammation, provide immune system support, and as an anti-aging and weight loss remedy.
- ANTIOXIDANT and ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Roselle is a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and especially helpful in liver protection.
- CANCER: Roselle was found to boost human neural stem cells (cells that can differentiate into any new cell), and was found to induce cell death of human leukemia cells and human gastric carcinoma cells.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: The high vitamin C content of roselle may help to boost immunity and improve blood flow. Roselle also kills bacteria responsible for dental cavities, and has been found to prevent and treat clinical infection.
- WEIGHT LOSS: Roselle decreases the speed of the breakdown of starch into sugars, and it boosts your metabolism allowing you to burn more calories faster. Drinking a cup of hibiscus tea after meals will reduce the absorption of dietary carbohydrates and assist in weight loss.
- HEART: Hibiscus is rich in organic acids, polyphenols, anthocyanin’s, polysaccharides and volatile constituents that are beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Consuming hibiscus tea lowers blood pressure and lowers cholesterol in the blood primarily due to its high level of anthocyanins. Roselle lowers both systolic and diastolic blood pressure. Additionally, hibiscus tea has diuretic properties that increase urination, which further lowers the blood pressure. Roselle tea helps to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol, thereby helping to defend against heart disease and blood vessel damage.
- DIABETES: Roselle’s ability to lower cholesterol and high blood sugar levels may help people suffering from diabetes. A study conducted on people with type II diabetes suggests that consumption of Roselle tea lowers cholesterol and triglycerides which helps in management of diabetes.
- ANTI-AGING: Antioxidant rich roselle can help to keep your skin looking youthful. Hibiscus is a natural source of alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) used in anti-aging products. In addition, the muscle tightening effect of hibiscus sabdariffa helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles naturally while it strengthens skin cells.
- FREEZE DRIED: Most of the antioxidant effects of roselle are due to its high levels of anthocyanins (red colored flavonoid pigments) which are easily destroyed by high temperature processing. The organic herb contained in this product has been freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacologically active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the herb, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh plant.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Ailments: cancer, immune system dysfunction, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, obesity.
Ingredients: organic roselle and nothing else
Please visit www.cptsuperherbs.com for more details or download from the attachment link below.