Chiang Da 60 capsules
- Very popular among Thai people to combat diabetes… this is freeze dried using zero heat, no crushing involved, this is a “living plant” in powder form.
- Gymnema Sylvestre has been used in India for more than 2000 years to control the presence of carbohydrates in urine and diabetes.
- Used as a stimulant, laxative, Diuretic, and Stomachic, anti Anthelmintice.
- It is also used in the diseases of heart, piles, asthma, bronchitis, biliousness and cures burning sensation. It stimulates the heart, urinary disorders.
- It avoids the harmful effects of insulin. The Indian name Gumar or Gurmar literally means “Sugar Killer”.
- Used in treatment of obesity and to control glucose level of diabetes. Its regular use will help keep blood sugar level within acceptable limits.
- For more detailed information please click on the “Attachment Tab” below the images