Blue Butterfly Organic 60 Units
- Nootropic – enhances cognitive functions including heightening intelligence and enhancing memory via acetylcholine localized to the hippocampus
- Anxiolyhic – reduces stress and anxiety – calming effect
- Relaxes smooth vascular muscle aiding blood flow
- Analgesic – helps to relieve pain to the extent it is used as a local anesthetic
- Diuretic – promotes excretion of water (urination) which decreases blood volume thereby lowering high blood pressure, also used for fast but typically temporary weight loss
- Anti-inflammatory – the deep blue flowers contain flavonoid pigments similar to blue ber- ries, acai berry, mangosteen rind etc. that protect the plant. When you inject the flower the effect is remarkably similar to the anti-inflammatory effect of the plant in nature.
- Anti-Asthmatic: assessed by passive cutaneous anaphylaxis
- Anti-anxiety and depression with indication that high doses may be adaptogenic
- Anti-diabetic activity by inhibiting glucose intake from the diet
- Anti-cancer and anti-tumor abilities resulting from cyclotides that cause cell death by dis- rupting cell membrane integrity
- Anti-pyretic –reduces fever by dilating the blood vessels just beneath the skin which in- creases blood flow near the surface of the skin where it can be more easily cooled by the air.
For more information please click on the downloads below: